Coffee BreadFrom GunsPeanuts 4 years ago
How to make it
- Put a small moka on the stove (a bigger one is fine too, but remember that you need only 2 small cups of coffee).
- Meanwhile you wait for the coffee, overlap one above the other slices of toasted bread and distribute uniformly between the slices the spoon of maple syrup.
- When the coffee is ready and boiling put it slowly on the toast, don't worry if it seems too much it will absorb, after some second add on the top a bit more of maple syrup and then sprinkle with cocoa powder,
- Let rest at least 15 minutes.
- Your soft and tasty coffee dessert is ready to eat!
The CookGunsPeanuts Milan, Italy
- Not added to any groups yet!