Rosalie's Peanutbutter BarsFrom ttaaccoo 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup softened butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 package chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a deep bowl, beat together the butters and sugars until creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla. In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the wet ingredients. Blend together well.
- In a greased 9 X 13 pan spread the dough, and bake for 15 minutes; At that point, sprinkle the chocolate chips over the dough Bake 5 more minutes and run a knife through the chocolate/dough to marbelize. Return to oven for 10 more minutes. WATCH Carefully!
- enjoy the compliments!!
The Cookttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!