Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupFrom acemom 1 year ago
- 1.5 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs shopping list
- Approx. 45 oz. low-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 14.5 oz. chili-ready tomatoes (or rotel) shopping list
- 3/4 C. diced onion shopping list
- 1 T. chili powder shopping list
- 1. tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp. cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp. southwest seasoning shopping list
- 1 lb. frozen corn shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together all ingredients except chicken, cream cheese, and S&P. Add to slow-cooker.
- Add chicken to slow-cooker.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on low 6 hours.
- Shred chicken (it should pretty much fall apart), and add cream cheese in cubes. Mix until melted.
- Continue to slow-cook 1-2 hours.
- Serve with tortillas, chips, sour cream, grated cheese, avocados, etc.
The Cookacemom Glenpool, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!