Sinfully Simple Vanilla CupcakesFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 3.1 oz sugar shopping list
- 1 oz vanilla sugar shopping list
- 3.75 oz flour shopping list
- large pinch sea salt shopping list
- pinch nutmeg shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup whole milk shopping list
- 2.5 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 1 whole egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup dried whole egg powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- seeds from 1/2 vanilla bean shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, line 10 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Whisk together sugars, flour, salt, nutmeg and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Add milk and oil and whisk in.
- Combine egg, egg powder, water, vanilla and vanilla bean in a small bowl and beat into the flour mixture just until the mixture is smooth.
- Portion into the muffin cups and bake 18-22 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes then unmould onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- These will have a sunken middle - fill with jam or a decadent filling like Espresso Fudge Filling And Frosting