Broccoli Beef With Oyster SauceFrom PongoUSA 4 years ago
- 500 Gr beef, cooked ( tri tip works great ) shopping list
- 500 Gr broccoli, cut into florets, stems peeled and cut into matchsticks shopping list
- 1-2 tb peanut oil shopping list
- 1 onion, halved, than cut in slivers lengthwise shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 1'' piece ginger, minced shopping list
- 3 tb oyster sauce shopping list
- 2 tb soy sauce shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 tb corn starch shopping list
- 2 ts sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- Bring 150 ml ( 1/2 cup ) water to a boil, dump in broccoli, cover and cook for 3 minutes. Strain broccoli, and dump into ice cold water, to stop cooking. Reserve steaming liquid.
- 2. Cut the cooked cold beef into 1/8 '' slices, than into 2 " pieces. Set aside. Mix all ingredients for the sauce with the reserved steaming liquid.
- 3. Heat oil in a wok, add onion and cook for 3 minutes, until lightly browned around the edges. Add ginger and garlic, stir fry for 1 min. Add the broccoli, stir fry for 1 min. add the sauce and bring to a boil. Add beef and heat, stirring, for 1 or 2 minutes, until everything is heated through. Seasan with pepper and sesame oil, evtl. add some salt. Serve at once, with rice on the side.
- Pro Portion ca.: 1100 kJ/ 260 kcal 29 g protein 13 g Fat 8 g carbs
The CookPongoUSA San Francisco Peninsula, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!