Mandarin Orange CobblerFrom AmishAuthorSicilyYoder 2 years ago
- 2 cups self-rising flour shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 16 ounces mandarin oranges, with juice shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 ounce almond extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 stick Land O' Lakes salted butter (has to be salted for this recipe.) shopping list
How to make it
- Add the beaten to the granulated and brown sugars.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, EXCEPT the butter and Mandarin Oranges, stirring well.
- Mixture may be slightly lumpy.
- Melt the butter and pour into bottom of pan.
- Add Mandarin Oranges.
- Pour batter over Mandarin Oranges.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with fresh blueberries and a garnishing of confectionery sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The CookAmishAuthorSicilyYoder Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!