Bacon Clam Corn PizzaFrom notyourmomma 1 year ago
- One thin crust boboli pizza crust shopping list
- 1 large can of canned clams, drained shopping list
- 1 can of creamed corn shopping list
- 6 slices of cooked bacon shopping list
- 1 diced onion, small dice shopping list
- 2 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tbsp of butter, melted shopping list
- 1/3 cup of heavy cream shopping list
- 4 ounces of shredded parmesan shopping list
- 1 generous pinch of red pepper flakes shopping list
- 4 diced green onion tops, finely cut shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the pizza stone in the oven while preheating to 375 degrees.
- In a fry pan, melt the butter, add the onion and garlic, cook until almost soft, add the creamed corn and red pepper flakes.
- Cook until the mixture reduces.
- Add cream and drained clams to corn mixture and again, allow to reduce until you have a thick thick sauce.
- Put the crust on the hot stone.
- Top with the creamed corn sauce.
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle with bacon, green onions evenly..
- Bake for 12 minutes or so, until hot and bubbly.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!