Sausage Balls With Cheddar And Cream CheeseFrom juliebug2u 1 year ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together. This is easier if the cheeses are at room temperature.
- Roll in to one inch balls. Bake in batches.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on size of the balls. I make mine about 1 inch round.
- You can use low-fat cream cheese or turkey sausage for a lighter version.
- If you are gluten sensitive, try gluten free Bisquick!!
- These can be frozen, uncooked. Let sit out for 15 minutes before baking.
The Cookjuliebug2u Myrtle Beach, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!