Lemon PieFrom cjbarash 3 years ago
- 2 (9 inch) ready made graham cracker pie crusts shopping list
- 9 egg yolks shopping list
- 3 (14 oz) cans sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar shopping list
- Garnish: lemon slices, fresh mint leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Pour evenly into two pie crusts.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack (about 1 hour).
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill 4 hours.
- Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
- Dollop over chilled pie and garnish if desired.
The Cookcjbarash Humble, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!