Mâche Salad Wit Potato-bacon DressingFrom PongoUSA 4 years ago
- 500 g Mâche Salad or curly endive shopping list
- 100 g bacon, chopped shopping list
- 1 med. potato, peeled and cut into small cubes shopping list
- 1 tb white vinegar shopping list
- 1 tb olive oil shopping list
- 1 shallot, minced shopping list
- 1 garlic glove, minced shopping list
- S+P shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the potatoes into salted water, until tender. Drain, let steam for a minute or so. Fry bacon, until lightly browned and most of the fat has rendered, take out of pan.
- Put cooked potatoes into bacon fat and mash with a fork. Work in vinegar and olive oil, mix shallots and garlic under. Mix in reserved bacon, keep a couple pieces. Meanwhile, wash the salad, spin dry and put in large bowl.
- Carefully mix salad and dressing, sprinkle with reserved bacon bits and serve at once.
The CookPongoUSA San Francisco Peninsula, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!