Mixed Flour DosaFrom ajay2709 1 year ago
- wheat flour - 1 cup shopping list
- rice flour - 1/2 cup shopping list
- gram flour - 1/2 cup shopping list
- curd - 1/4th cup shopping list
- cumin seeds - 3/4th Teaspoon shopping list
- Tymol seeds - 1/4th Teaspoon shopping list
- ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoon shopping list
- Few coriander leaves shopping list
- salt for taste shopping list
- water required to mix for a smooth paste shopping list
- oil - 1 teaspoon for each dosa shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Mix all the above ingredients in a vessel to make a smooth paste/batter. Keep aside for 20-25 mins.
- 2.Heat the pan
- 3.Make thin dosas by spreading the paste/batter on the pan.
- 4.Spread oil all around the dosa and when the edges turn golden brown, flip the dosa. wait for jus few seconds.
- 5.Delicious dosa is ready to be served
- 6.Can be readily eaten or also served with pickles.
The Cookajay2709 Hyderabad, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!