Chicken With Almond And HoneyFrom tuly 2 years ago
- chicken : 1 kg shopping list
- almond : 250 gms shopping list
- honey : 100 ml shopping list
- ginger : 100 gms shopping list
- garlic : 100 gms shopping list
- onion : 500 gms shopping list
- Red chilli powder : 2 tablespoon shopping list
- turmeric powder : 2 tablespoon shopping list
- garam masala powder : 2 tablespoon shopping list
- ghee /Oil : 250 ml shopping list
- salt to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Soak Almond in water overnight.
- Peel and make it a paste. Make a paste of ginger and garlic.
- Cut onion into pieces.
- Heat Ghee/Oil and put the onion and fry. Add the ginger garlic paste. Add the rest of the spices and fry till brown . Add chicken and fry till chicken gets soft. Add the almond paate and stir till it gets mixed properly and the gravy gets thickened. Add the honey and stir till brown . Garnish with Almond flakes and serve hot.
The Cooktuly Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!