Homemade Egg PastaFrom phwriter11 4 years ago
How to make it
- Beat eggs.Add flour 1/4 cup at a time. Moisten with a little water and continue adding flour until combined and you have stiff dough. Add olive oil and combine well. Roll out dough on well floured surface.
- Depending on the size of batch you are making you may have to cut the dough into pieces to make it manageable.Continue rolling the dough out until it is between 1/16" - 1/32" thick. The thinner the better. When it starts to stick on counter or your rolling pin,lightly flour your dough.Once you have the desired thickness, start cutting the sheet of dough into wide strips. The
- width of the strips should be the length you want your noodles to be. Using a sharp knife, slice off thin strips to make the actual noodles. Make sure to cut your noodles VERY THIN! They will expand when they boil. Homemade egg noodles can also be kept in freezer for future use.
- Enjoy with meatballs and favorite sauce See Photo
The Cookphwriter11 MNL, Stockholm
- Not added to any groups yet!