Roasted Pork BellyFrom gourmetana 4 years ago
- 2 pounds pork belly (with bone) shopping list
- 1 tbsp liquid smoke shopping list
- 1 tbsp course salt shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp dried parsley shopping list
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 large zip lock plastic bag shopping list
How to make it
- Start 24 hours or more ahead.
- Place all ingredients into a large zip lock bag, close it and place it in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
- Pre heat the oven to 375F (190C)
- Place the belly and juices on a deep tray See Photo. Cover with foil and place it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove the foil and put the tray back in the oven. Cook for another hour and a half.
- (20 minutes before it is done I cut slices alongside the bone - this make it easier to roast)
- I served this with basmati rice and sauteed zuchinni.