Cinnamon Vanilla Almond Butter Banana PopsFrom tuilelaith 2 years ago
How to make it
- - Mix almond butter, vanilla, and cinnamon together until well mixed.
- - Peel and cut bananas in half. Slice the halves vertically in half.
- - Divide your almond butter mixture into 4 equal portions. Use 1 portion of almond butter per 2 banana slices. Spread the almond butter mixture over half of the banana slices.
- - Press your popsicle stick or skewer on top of the almond butter and top with the remaining banana slices.
- - Place the banana pops in the freezer and freeze until firm.
- - When your banana pops are all the way frozen, melt your dark chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler over low heat (If you don’t have a double boiler, use a large skillet filled with some water and place a smaller pot inside the skillet on top of the water. Put your chocolate and oil in the smaller pot.). Stir until melted and smooth.
- - Dip each banana pop in the dark chocolate and place on parchment paper. Place back in the freezer for a few minutes until chocolate is hardened and cold. Enjoy!
- Makes 4 Banana Pops.
- Source: primallyinspired.com
- — with Anaid Gonzalez and Maria Bittar.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!