Asian Meatless MiniballsFrom jo_jo_ba 10 months ago
- 250g vegan "chicken" fillets (I used Gardein frozen scallopini, thawed) shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch mixed with 2 tbsp cold water shopping list
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro shopping list
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- Tear the "chicken" into a food processor and add the remaining ingredients.
- Process until finely ground, almost a puree.
- Shape into small balls and place on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Freeze at least 1 hour and bake at 350F for 10 minutes before adding to soup.
- Store in freezer.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Good To Freeze126 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Original Recipes143 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Dairy Free110 members