Taco Bell Enchirito CloneFrom twill10 1 year ago
- Taco Bell Enchirito Clone shopping list
- THis is very good!!!!!! shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp dried minced onion ( I used fresh diced onion, much better) tom shopping list
- 1 (30 oz.) can refried beans shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1 can La Victoria enchilada sauce (Taco bell has a good sauce on the market in a glass bottle) shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 (2 oz.) can sliced black olives shopping list
- 1 package (10-12 inch) flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Slowly brown the ground beef in a skillet using a wooden spoon or spatula to separate the beef into pea-sized pieces. Add the salt, chili powder and minced onion.
- With a mixer or potato masher, beat the refried beans until smooth. Heat beans in small saucepan or in microwave.
- Warm tortillas all at once in a covered container, or wrapped in moist towel in microwave. Heat on HIGH for 40 seconds or warm individually in skillet for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of beef into the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle on 1/2 tsp diced fresh onion. Add 1/3 cup refried beans. Fold sides of each tortilla over the beans. Place the tortilla onto a plate. Spoon 3 Tbsp enchilada sauce over top of the tortilla. Sprinkle on 1/4 cup shredded cheese, and top with 3 olive slices.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!