Lassy Beer BouleFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 1/2 cup vital wheat gluten shopping list
- 3 cups whole wheat bread flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup rye flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup spelt flour shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp instant yeast shopping list
- 1 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1 bottle (12 oz) beer, warmed shopping list
- 1/2 cup warm water shopping list
- 1/2 cup molasses shopping list
- 1 tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey roasted sunflower seeds shopping list
- 1/4 cup raisins shopping list
- oats for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the gluten, flours, yeast and salt in a large bowl or stand mixer.
- Mix the beer, water, molasses and butter and add to the dry ingredients.
- Mix / knead for 10 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Add the sunflower seeds and raisins and knead another 5 minutes.
- Cover and let rest 45 minutes.
- Knead the dough briefly and place into a well-floured brotform (or a bowl lined with a well floured towel).
- Cover and let rise another 50 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Dust a baking sheet with oats.
- Turn dough out of the brotform or bowl onto the baking sheet.
- Slash the top of the loaf decoratively and place in the oven.
- Immediately reduce the oven temperature to 350°F and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes. Cool on rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
Comfort Foods773 members
Original Recipes143 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
All Holidays135 members
The Art Of Healthy Living58 members
Nut Free5 members
Bake Sale126 members
Tried And True Recipes40 members