I Ruined The CupcakesFrom tuilelaith 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free baking flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened non-alkalized cocoa shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 tsp xantham gun shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil (or other neutral vegetable oil) shopping list
- 1 T. white vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a 8×8 inch baking pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients, along with 1 cup of cold water.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until smooth.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan on a wire rack for about 10 minutes, then remove from pan and allow the cake to cool completely on the rack while you make the icing.
- NOTE: I do not claim any right to this photo
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!