Creamy Potato StewFrom iluvappys1996 4 years ago
- 1 can of "Cream of Celery" shopping list
- 1/2 cup of milk shopping list
- 1 cup of water shopping list
- 1 small potato shopping list
- 1 medium button mushroom shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon blackened seasoning shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
How to make it
- in a small pot bring the milk and water to a boil.
- cut up potatoes into small cubes
- at boiling, add potatoes.
- add spices: pepper, blackened seasoning, celery salt
- cook potatoes until almost done.
- add can of cream of celery
- cut up mushrooms into cubes
- add mushrooms
- cook until the stew is a smooth and creamy mixture.
- add thyme by sprinkling on surface.
- serve and enjoy!
The Cookiluvappys1996 WHS, Indiana
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!