Yogurt Pineapple BreadFrom Yinhomemade 1 year ago
- Ingredient A: shopping list
- High Protein flour 250g, shopping list
- sugar 35g, shopping list
- salt 1/4 tsp. shopping list
- plain yogurt 80g (I used my homemade yogurt) shopping list
- yeast 3g, shopping list
- water, 80g, shopping list
- Ingredient B: shopping list
- unsalted butter 20g (melted) shopping list
- sweet butter skin dough: shopping list
- unsalted butter 40g, shopping list
- icing sugar 30g shopping list
- Whole egg 15g, shopping list
- Plain flour 55g, shopping list
- milk powder 10g shopping list
- butter dough method: shopping list
- 1. Soften butter at room temperature, add icing/powdered sugar, whole eggs and mix well. shopping list
- 2. Add flour and milk powder; stirring with a rubber spatula to a smooth dough-like. shopping list
- 3. Remove and wrap with plastic film shopping list
- 4. Refrigerate butter skin for 20 minutes before shaping into rectangle shape. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Pour high protein flour into mixing bowl; add in the rest of ingredients A. However, avoid having the salt come in direct contact with the yeast which might dehydrate and kill the yeast.
- 2. Using mixer to mix or hand kneads the flour until form smooth dough and adds in melted butter B.
- 3. Continue to knead till it can stretch into thin sheet.
- 4. Place knead dough in a grease container covered with plastic wrap and proof until double in size, about 80 minutes.
- 5. Punch down the dough and remove it and divide into three equal portions, shape them into balls cover and leave them to rest for 15 minutes.
- 6. Using rolling pin gently flatten and shape into 3 oval shapes and roll up dough like making Swiss roll and place in a well-greased loaf tin, cover with plastic for second proofing about 60 minutes.
- 7. Upon completion of the final proofing, remove butter dough from refrigerator; shape into rectangle size match with the width and length of the loaf thin.
- 8. Gently remove butter dough from plastic wrap and layer to cover the bread dough at top.
- 9. Brush with egg mixture and place into the preheated oven, bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
The CookYinhomemade North Shore City, New Zealand
- Not added to any groups yet!