Sugar Free Banana Almond MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- 12 packets almond flavoured stevia (like Krisda) shopping list
- 3 bananas shopping list
- 2 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup ground almonds shopping list
- 1/4 cup oatmeal shopping list
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- pinch nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup Crunchy Maple Sunrise® cereal (or your favourite granola) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a bowl, beat together the stevia, bananas, oil, almond milk and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients (except the cereal) until just combined.
- Scoop into the tins and sprinkle with cereal.
- Bake on the lowest rack of the oven for 25 minutes. Turn out immediately onto a wire rack and cool completely.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Original Recipes143 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Dairy Free110 members
Family Favourites134 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
The Art Of Healthy Living58 members