麻油鷄湯 Sesame Oil And Chicken SoupFrom resc 1 year ago
How to make it
- Cleave the chicken thighs into bite size pieces See Photo. In a large pan of boiling water blanch the chicken pieces, remove and rinse them.
- Heat wok, then add black sesame oil. Stir-fry ginger slices over medium heat until fragrant and golden.
- Add the blanched chicken pieces and stir-fry over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add cooking wine and bring to boil. Add water; bring to boil again.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes.