Strawberry PieFrom PromiscuousChristianLady 4 years ago
- 20 Large strawberries shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of butter shopping list
- 1 ½ Cups of flour shopping list
- 1 ½ Teaspoons of baking powder shopping list
- Sprinkle of salt shopping list
- ½ Cup of butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 Cup of sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- ½ Cup of milk shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons of Confectioner’s sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°, butter 9-inch pie pan.
- 2. Wash strawberries thoroughly, hull with a straw and slice each in half. Set aside.
- 3. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 4. In a large bowl, mix butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla extract until just combined. Mix in dry ingredients. Pour over prepared pie pan.
- 5. Place strawberries on top and sprinkle with sugar.
- 6. Bake for 72 minutes or until pie is golden brown.
- 7. When pie has cooled sprinkle confectioner’s sugar.
The CookPromiscuousChristianLady Calgary, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!