Chicken Noodle CasseroleFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 1 (10-oz) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 (10-oz) can low-fat cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 12.5 oz (370 mL) evaporated 2% milk shopping list
- 300g (2 cans) flaked chicken breast, drained well shopping list
- 8 oz whole wheat rotini or egg noodles, cooked shopping list
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix the soups, cornstarch and milk until smooth.
- Add the chicken, noodles and vegetables and fold through to coat well.
- Pour into a greased 9x13" pan.
- Top with the crushed crackers.
- Bake for 1 hour. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.