Pralinata Di Nocciole E MandorleFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
How to make it
- Line a baking sheet with silicone (you can try well-greased parchment but don't opt for anything else, this stuff STICKS!) and set aside.
- In a saucepan, mix the sugars, corn syrup, salt and water. Place over high heat and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar liquefies.
- Once sugar is liquid, stop stirring and cook until the mixture reaches 320F, occasionally swirling the pot to redistribute the sugar.
- When the sugar reaches temperature, remove from heat and immediately pour in the nuts.
- Stir to coat well and scrape out onto the lined trays. Set aside to cool 3 hours.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!