Spinach And Goat Cheese ShellsFrom jo_jo_ba 8 months ago
- 3 ½ cups low-sodium marinara sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1 lb jumbo pasta shells shopping list
- 18 oz low fat silken tofu shopping list
- ¼ tsp kosher salt shopping list
- ½ tsp black pepper shopping list
- ¼ tsp paprika shopping list
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced finely shopping list
- 2 large leeks, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, minced shopping list
- ½ tbsp fresh thyme shopping list
- 1 tbsp dried parsley shopping list
- 6 oz goat cheddar shopping list
- 7 oz goat mozzarella shopping list
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained well shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease two 9 x13” oblong pans + a 9” square pan.
- Pour a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of the pan, set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the 2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Add the pasta and cook 8-9 minutes (it will not be completely done). Drain well.
- In a large bowl, mash the tofu with the ¼ tsp kosher salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic, leeks, oregano, thyme, parsley, half of each cheese, spinach and 1 cup of the marinara sauce. See Photo
- Spoon mixture into the shells, placing them in the prepared pan as you go. See Photo
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and pour remaining marinara overtop.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!