Boar's Head Apple & Smoked Gouda CrostiniFrom DelishRecipes 1 year ago
How to make it
- Turn oven onto broil.
- Slice the French bread into thin rounds and place into large bowl.
- Pour olive oil into the bowl over rounds and toss until all rounds are well covered in oil.
- Core the apple and slice the apple into thin rounds. Slice the Smoked Gouda into thin slices as well.
- Place a piece of apple on top of your French bread rounds, followed by a piece of Smoked Gouda.
- Spread the rounds out on your baking sheet and place in the oven. Broil the rounds for two to three minutes. Pay careful attention as you don’t want to burn the bread or melt the cheese too much.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow rounds to cool for five minutes before serving.
The CookDelishRecipes Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!