Arugula RisottoFrom TheSpoonful 4 years ago
How to make it
- Finely chop the arugula and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Sautee the rice for one minute or until the rice begins to look toasted.
- Add the onion and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the wine and stir frequently until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Add the vegetable stock 1 cup at a time, stirring almost constantly.
- With the 5th cup of vegetable stock, add the chopped arugula. Continue to add an additional cup, stirring almost constantly until the rice is cooked through.
- When the rice is done, remove from the heat and stir in butter and parmesan.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
The CookTheSpoonful Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!