Raspberry CompoteFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
How to make it
- Place raspberries, honey, orange juice and salt in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a low simmer over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until the berries are mostly broken down, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the cold water and cornstarch until smooth and stir into the cooking mixture.
- Cook until mixture thickens.
- Cool to at least room temperature before serving. Store in fridge.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth448 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Dairy Free110 members