Chicken In Lemon Caper SauceFrom Sylvia_dewy 3 years ago
- 4 (1/4-pound) thin-sliced chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter or I can’t believe it’s not butter! shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- First of all, sieve together flour and salt in pie plate. Now put chicken pieces into this seasoned flour, and shake off excess.
- Now, heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet pan over medium to high heat. Add chicken (in batches) and cook until browned or tender and cooked thoroughly, for about 3 minutes each side; then transfer it to a plate.
- Add chicken broth, lemon juice, and capers to skillet; bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer until slightly reduced, for about 2 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and cook, turning to coat, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Transfer chicken to platter. Remove skillet from heat; add butter and parsley. Pour over chicken.
The CookSylvia_dewy Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!