Nutella MeringuesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 300F and set one oven rack in the bottom third of your oven and one in the upper third of your oven.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt until soft peaks form.
- Increase the speed to high and begin adding the sugar a few spoonfuls at a time.
- Continue beating to stiff peaks.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and add all the Nutella.
- With a rubber spatula, gently fold the Nutella into the meringue three or four times until just swirled. Don’t overmix - this will deflate the meringue.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, immediately lower the heat to 200 F and rotate the trays. Bake for an hour.
- If they are completely dried by then, turn the oven off and leave the meringues in the oven for a few hours to cool with the oven.
- If the meringues still look a bit “wet”, then continue baking for another 20 minutes or so.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth448 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Christmas All Year183 members
Family Favourites134 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Gifts And Mixes228 members
All Holidays135 members
The Art Of Healthy Living58 members
Low Fat And Fabulous112 members
Bake Sale126 members