Sultan's Cream - Krem SultanskiFrom Mundek 1 year ago
How to make it
- Put raisins into a bowl and bathe them in hot water for about 5-10 minutes. Then drain them. If you like rum, then you can use it instead of water. Just heat rum till it gets warm, if it's too hot it may ignite (and we don't want that).
- Put cream into a bowl and start beating it. Use only chilled whipping cream! When it starts getting stiff add caster sugar and few drops of vanilla extract. When it gets nice and stiff put half of it into another bowl. Add cocoa to one of the halves and beat until it gets fully mixed.
- Don't beat it for too long, though or else butter will start forming.
- Now put both cocoa and regular whipped cream into ice cream cups. Top that with some raisins and a sponge fingers. You can also add dark chocolate sprinkles. Put cups into a fridge and let it chill for at least 10 minutes.
- Bon appetit!
The CookMundek Stalowa Wola, Poland
- Not added to any groups yet!