FLORENTINE ARTICHOKE DIPFrom strix_varia 9 years ago
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed shopping list
- 2 (6 1/2 –ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 ½ (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- ½ cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed shopping list
- 2 T. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 ½ cups French breadcrumbs (homemade from baguette) shopping list
- 2 T. butter or margarine, melted (could substitute olive oil) shopping list
How to make it
- Drain spinach; press between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, and next 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 11” x 7” baking dish.
- Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle over spinach mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375deg for 25 minutes.
- Serve with assorted crackers, bagel chips, or breadsticks. Yield: 4 cups.
The Cookstrix_varia Louisville, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!