Multilayer BarsFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 1/4 cup soft coconut oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup crushed chocolate cookies shopping list
- 2 tbsp jam, warmed until runny shopping list
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 small, ripe banana, sliced thinly shopping list
- 1/4 cup bittersweet couverture chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 1/2 tbsp butterscotch chips shopping list
- 4 fl. oz (100 mL) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a 9x5” loaf pan with parchment or greased foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut oil, milk and cookie crumbs until moist. Press into the bottom of the loaf pan in an even layer.
- Spread runny jam evenly over the cookie layer, then top with the coconut, banana slices, chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips.
- Mix the condensed milk and peanut butter together until well combined and pour over the layers. Do not stir.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool in the pan.