Whole-Wheat Banana Nut BreadFrom luisascatering 7 months ago
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra light olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar shopping list
- 2 large organic bananas, mashed, very ripe shopping list
- 2 cage free eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- wheat germ, to sprinkle (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a standard loaf pan with a little extra light olive oil.
- In a large bowl beat together the oil and sugar until blended. Beat in the banana, then the eggs until completely mixed. Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Be careful to not over mix. Stir in the walnuts with a spatula just until blended.
- Spread the mixture into the loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool in the pan for about 15 minutes, then turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!