Satay Beef BallsFrom Yinhomemade 2 years ago
- 400g ground beef shopping list
- 2 slices of bread, made into crumbs shopping list
- 1 glove garlic, chopped finely shopping list
- 2 spring onion, chopped finely shopping list
- 1 tsp. of grated ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp of chopped parsley shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of soya sauce ( to your taste) shopping list
- 3 tbsp. of peanut butter (best crunchy type) shopping list
- Non-stick spray shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 190 degree Celsius.
- 2. Combine the ingredients into a mixing bowl
- 3. Stir and mix well in one direction and form into ball shape.
- 4. Spray the oven tray/pan with non-stick spray.
- 5. Place the meat balls on the greased oven pan.
- 6. Bake for 20 minutes; try to shake the pan once a while to ensure the balls cook at all sides.
- 7. Bake until golden brown or the inside of the meat should not be pink.
- 8. Serve the satay meat ball with chili sauce or sweet chili dipping sauce.
- You can use pork or chicken mince for this recipe too.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The CookYinhomemade North Shore City, New Zealand
- Not added to any groups yet!