Kfc Buttermilk BiscuitsFrom annette092964 10 months ago
- KFC buttermilk biscuits Ingredients shopping list
- 1/2 cup solid vegetable shortening, like Crisco shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup club soda shopping list
- 3/4 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk shopping list
- 4-5 cups Bisquik baking mix shopping list
- KFC buttermilk biscuits Recipe shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of shortening, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup club soda, 3/4 cup buttermilk, 2 tablespoons nonfat milk, and 4 cups baking mix.
- Combine ingredients until a smooth dough is formed. Additional baking mix may be necessary to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Transfer dough to a floured surface and knead with flour-coated hands to prevent sticking.
- Roll the dough until it reaches a thickness of 3/4 inch.
- Use a floured round cookie cutter, or drinking glass, to cut 18 biscuits from the dough.
- Evenly distribute biscuits on the greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for about 13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Melt butter.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and brush the tops with melted butter.
The Cookannette092964 Logansport, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!