Espresso BrowniesFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 3 oz bittersweet chocolate (I used Callebaut wafers) shopping list
- ¼ cup unsalted butter shopping list
- ¼ cup Dutch processed cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 ½ tbsp instant espresso powder shopping list
- 2/3 cup flour shopping list
- ¼ tsp baking powder shopping list
- ¾ tsp sea salt shopping list
- ¼ cup miniature chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 tbsp Kahlua, for brushing shopping list
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp instant espresso powder shopping list
- ¼ cup bittersweet chocolate (I used Callebaut wafers) shopping list
- 2 tsp honey shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9” pan with greased parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in the microwave, then whisk in the cocoa powder.
- Whisk the eggs, sugars, honey and vanilla until light and thick, about 3 minutes.
- Whisk in the espresso powder, the melted chocolate mixture, flour, baking powder and salt, blending just to combine.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35 minutes, rotating the pan once halfway through.
- Allow to cool completely in the pan, then turn out onto a plate and brush with Kahlua.
- Beat together the butter, powdered sugar and espresso powder until combined.
- Melt the chocolate, honey and salt together, then add to the powdered sugar mixture and beat well.
- Spread immediately on cooled brownies and allow to set
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!