Spaghetti Squash W/hamFrom PromiscuousChristianLady 2 years ago
- 1 Large spaghetti squash shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1/8 Cup bell pepper (color of your choice), chopped shopping list
- 1/8 Cup of broccoli, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/8 Cup of carrots, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 Cup of onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/8 Cup of ham, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 Cup of cheese (of your choice), shredded shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon of pepper Flakes shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon of chili powder shopping list
- 2 Teaspoons of black pepper shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon of seasoning salt shopping list
- 1/2 Cup of sour cream shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cut your spaghetti squash in half, length wise. Remove seeds. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt and a teaspoon of black pepper. Place rind side up on a foiled baking tray in the oven at 375° for 75 minutes.
- 2. In a medium sized skillet, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and add the garlic and onion. On medium heat throw in pepper, broccoli, carrots and scallions. Sprinkle pepper flakes, chili powder, black pepper, and seasoning salt and mix. Set aside when vegetables are tender.
- 3. Remove spaghetti squash from oven and proceed to scrape out flesh in a large bowl. Next, add 3/4 cup of shredded cheese, ham and sour cream. Pour in seasoned vegetables. Toss like a salad to mix everything.
- 4. Place your food in a buttered baking dish. Scatter remaining 1/4 of cheese on top and place into an oven at 350° for 25 minutes. Remove and serve a party of six.
The CookPromiscuousChristianLady Herne Bay, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!