Creamy Jalapeno DipFrom Redsfantracy 2 years ago
- 2 -4 whole fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded, minced (depends on how hot you like it) shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream shopping list
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 of a 4 oz can of green chilies (optional) shopping list
- a squeeze of fresh lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hrs or overnight before serving w/ tortilla chips.
- (DON'T use a blender...it makes it too runny.)
- Can be made with a fat free cottage cheese/ fat free sour cream blend, or just fat-free sour cream for a lighter version.