Bleu Cheese DressingFrom tupelohoney17 1 year ago
- 1/4 cup crumbled bleu cheese shopping list
- 1 fresh lemon shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- Couple dashes worchestshire, couple dashes Sirachi chicken Sauce (Hot Sauce) shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt and fresh ground pepper to your taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix mayo and sour cream, add juice of whole lemon, also lemon zest if you like.
- Add worchestshire, hot sauce and garlic, onion powders to mayo and sour cream.
- Whisk all together very well.
- Add 1/4 cup crumbled bleu cheese, fold it in gently.
- Add salt and ground pepper to taste after dressing has been refrigerated for at least one hour..
- Makes 1 quart in a Kerr Canning Jar. Put lid on and refrigerate. This will last 4 weeks in the fridge. It is also awesome as a dip for chicken wings or to top a baked potato with a few bacon bits.
- Stir gently when you want to use it...this is an awesome recipe if you love bleu cheese!
The Cooktupelohoney17 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!