Parmesan Meatball Pasta BakeFrom pointsevenout 3 years ago
- 1 T olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 lb breakfast sausage, not link or patty shopping list
- ½ c ground honey nut cherrios shopping list
- 1 c grated parmesan, divided shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 ½ t salt, divided shopping list
- ¼ t pepper shopping list
- 1 lb angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1 t garlic powder shopping list
- 6 c marinara sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Saute onion in olive oil until soft. Add garlic and saute 1 more minute; cool.
- Mix onion and ground beef through pepper, reserving ½ c Parmesan and 1 t salt; make walnut to golf ball size meatballs.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Warm marinara sauce.
- Boil pasta in a gallon of water for 5 minutes seasoned with 1 t salt and garlic powder.
- Drain pasta and spread in a 9x13 sprayed casserole dish.
- Evenly pour marinara sauce over pasta; jiggle it down into the pasta with a pair of tongs.
- Place meatballs on top of marinara sauce and sprinkle with reserved Parmesan.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the Parmesan starts to brown and marinara is bubbly.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
The Cookpointsevenout Athens, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!