Chocolate - Raspberry Yoghurt CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- 1 ½ cups low-fat fruit flavoured yoghurt shopping list
- 1 large egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- ½ cup wheat bran shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 2 (170g) packages fresh raspberries shopping list
- ½ cup miniature chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line sheets with silicone baking mats.
- Mix together the sugar and yoghurt, then blend in the egg and vanilla.
- Add the flour, bran, baking powder, and salt. Fold in the raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the cookies start to barely brown at the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool completely on the baking sheet.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!