White Garbage SnackFrom jaie 5 years ago
- 1 cup Cheerios cereal shopping list
- 1 cup Crispex cereal or rice Chexx cereal shopping list
- 1 cup pretzel sticks shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup cashews shopping list
- note: you can also just use 1 cup of peanuts or 1 cup of cashews shopping list
- 12 ounce bag of vanilla baking chips shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil OR peanut oil (DO NOT use olive oil!) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine cereals, pretzels and nuts.
- Set aside.
- In a microwave bowl, melt the vanilla chips being careful not to "cook" them! OR Melt them in a double boiler on the stove.
- Stir oil into the melted vanilla chips
- Pour vanilla mixture over the dry mixture and stir to coat.
- Press onto a waxed paper covered cookie sheet.
- Allow to cool overnight, about 10 hours.
- Break up into pieces and store in a tight lid container.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!