Fresh - Frozen Cranberry CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- ½ cup coconut oil shopping list
- ¾ cup coconut sugar (or light brown sugar) shopping list
- 1 tsp orange extract shopping list
- ¼ cup orange juice shopping list
- ¼ cup warm water shopping list
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed shopping list
- ¾ cup brown rice flour shopping list
- ¼ cup corn flour shopping list
- ½ cup gluten free all-purpose flour shopping list
- ½ tsp guar gum shopping list
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats shopping list
- ½ cup corn grits (or polenta) shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 ½ cups fresh (or frozen, unthawed) cranberries, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream the coconut oil and coconut sugar together.
- Add the orange extract, orange juice, water and flax, mixing well.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
- Fold the cranberries into the dough.
- Roll the dough into walnut-sized balls and place on a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 350°F, until golden brown.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth448 members
Good To Freeze130 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
The Incredible Allergens8 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members