Sesame Soba With Chicken And EdamameFrom DetroitTokyo 3 years ago
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp vegetable oi shopping list
- 1/2 pound chicken tenders shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 inches ginger, grated shopping list
- 2 green onions, sliced – white & light green parts separated from dark green shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (I use tamari, which is wheat-free) shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar shopping list
- pinch red pepper flakes shopping list
- 6 oz. soba noodles, cooked according to package instructions, drained & cooled shopping list
- 1 cup edamame, cooked according to package instructions, drained & cooled shopping list
- cornstarch slurry – optional for thickening shopping list
- radishes, sliced – for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Heat vegetable and sesame oils in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes, turn. Add garlic, ginger, and light green parts of green onions to pan and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, careful not to burn the garlic.
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add to skillet.
- Add cooked soba and edamame. Toss to combine. Allow to heat through.
- If needed, add cornstarch slurry to thicken sauce.
- Garnish with sliced radish and tops of green onions.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!