Tuna CasseroleFrom judyscrapbook 9 years ago
- 3 cups egg noodles shopping list
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 TB melted butter shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped onion shopping list
- 3 TB butter shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- ¾ cup milk shopping list
- 1 can drained tuna shopping list
- cheese to sprinkle on top shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles. Combine bread crumbs and melted butter, set aside.
- In sauce pan, cook celery & onion in 3 TB butter.
- Stir in soup and milk; cook until it begins to boil.
- Combine with tuna and noodles; transfer to 1 ½ quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes @ 375.
- Sprinkle with cheese when done.