Spinach & Feta BallsFrom PromiscuousChristianLady 3 years ago
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 450g of frozen spinach, chopped shopping list
- 10 Tablespoons of butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup of Parmigiana-Reggiano, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- Dash of black pepper, chili powder, Pepper Flakes and seasoning salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Thaw the frozen spinach before use and make sure you soak up any moisture before cooking.
- 2. Place the eggs in a large bowl and beat until frothy.
- 3. Add the drained spinach, butter, bread crumbs, cheeses, and seasonings of your choice.
- 4. Stir and cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate the mixture for 15 minutes or more.
- 5. Preheat the oven to 350°. Roll the spinach mixture into small balls.
- 6. Place the spinach balls on lightly greased baking sheets. Bake until they are browned around the edges, about 10-12 minutes.
The CookPromiscuousChristianLady Calgary, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!