Easy Chicken And Bacon PieFrom melliegirl 5 months ago
- 1 whole cooked chicken deboned and shredded shopping list
- 250 gram diced bacon shopping list
- 125 or 250 gram sliced white button mushrooms shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 4 chop spring onions shopping list
- 1 crushed clove of garlic shopping list
- 1 sachet of cream of chicken soup powder shopping list
- 250ml cream or 125ml cream and 125ml milk shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 roll ready made puff pastry / pie pastry shopping list
- 1 egg to egg wash your pastry shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your over to 200 C
- Fry your onion and spring onion in a little oil or butter until golden brown
- Add garlic and bacon and fry until cooked, then add your mushrooms and shredded chicken with salt and pepper to taste and continue frying.
- Mix together your cream and chicken soup powder and poor over your chicken mixture, stir and cook until the mixture is thick.
- Pour the chicken mixture into a pie dish or dish of your choice.
- Cover with the ready made puff pastry See Photo. Egg wash the pastry and place the pie in your oven, cook for about 20 minutes or until your puff pastry has puffed up nicely and is golden brown.
- Serve hot with side salad/veggies/french fries.
The Cookmelliegirl Ladysmith, South Africa
- Not added to any groups yet!